Wednesday, October 13, 2004

California

So it looks like I'll be going to LA for a few days next week. I'm attending a conference at Caltech for my doings with the astronomy department, which will occupy me from around 7am to noonish Monday and Tuesday, so I'll have Sunday and Monday afternoon free. Do any of you have any idea what I should do with myself? I'd rather not spend all my free time reading in my m|hotel room. I was thinking about just wandering around the city and seeing what I could find, but chances are nothing would interest me and I would just go for an extended walk. So here's an opportunity to tell me what to do. Maybe I could throw together a crappy script and see if any producer is stoned enough to take me on. It would be about an amusement park with black jack and hookers. Actually, forget the amusement park and black jack. Ahh forget the whole thing.

No comments: