Thursday, November 04, 2004

Fantastic

Man am I glad that's over. Now I can go back to not paying attention to what the government's doing until, 3 years from now, they advertise while I'm watching my scripted reality TV. That's the great thing about democracy, you don't have to do shit. Just sit back, and let those in charge make the important decisions. That's why they're there, so you don't need to think about what's good for you. It's not so bad that the rich people have a lot of say in the government; they already have what they need, so I'm sure they have everybody else's interest at heart. Could you imagine if the impoverished were given power? They'd be all "gimme food", "gimme medicine", "at least let me sleep on the park benches". Greedy bastards; they should learn from the rich. The rich obviously know the way the system should be used; they made it. And if I hear one more complaint about dead Iraqis, I'm going to fucking loose it. They're not Americans, so our government doesn't need to care about them, and since this fine government is "for the people, by the people", you too don't need to worry about them. And nobody can complain about not having a job. The U.S. military will provide every able-bodied american with a job for life. Man, some people just don't get it.

Seriously, though, we're all doomed. My only suggestion is for every liberal to fuck like bunnies, with a member of the opposite sex of course (not to be biggoted, but homosexual sex doesn't produce babies; they can adopt, or at least they should be able to), and raise your kids right so that maybe 18 years from now we'll be able to change things (in congress at least, 20 years for the president). Assuming we make it that long.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we need a t-shirt/poster slogan like "Unprotected Sex: powering political revolutions since 1912"

On a serious note, fuck those impoverished people wanting to sleep on park benches. what if I wanted to sit there?

Anonymous said...

You can always sit on top of the homeless. They'll never know.

Also, you spelled is 'lose' 'loose'. For your sake I hope you did that on purpose. You looser. --Will