Monday, January 23, 2006

Illness

So it seems like I am sick. Actually, it's seemed that way for over a week now. I think I'm getting to the end of it, but it's hard to tell. This started last Saturday after I got my ass handed to me by a black belt. And by ass I mean nose. And by handed to me I mean kicked hard enough to make it bleed. That afternoon I started out with a slight stuffy nose that could have just been blood. That night there was a party at Craigs and I drank, not a lot, but perhaps more than I should have if I was sick. That lasted 4 or 5 days, then progressed into a sore throat with the occasional sinus congestion. I was actually happy with that; cough drops solved most of that problem. Today I woke up and felt much better. I went to Tae Kwon Do tonight for the first time in over a week and my stomach/intestines started hurting. My theory is that it's from the dinner I made earlier: both the bread and the cheese were suspect, but I was hungry. If that's the case than I'm pretty much finished being sick. If it's not food poisoning then I have some bizarre disease that migrates from one symptomatic collection to another. If that's the case, I'm going to bet that it will progress to a horrible flesh eating skin rash. That'll be a fun way to go.

No comments: