Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Beer and Cheese

Went to the Baltimore Zoo on Saturday with everybody, and most of the beer I had was of good quality. I, uh, entered a cheese eating contest. Only because Tim and John were doing it and I didn't want to appear weak... and I'm stupid... and I like cheese. There were 10 guys on stage and we were each given a block of cheese (me? Pepper Jack) and two minutes in which to eat it. One guy launched his cheese into the crowd while trying to open it. I tried to stay calm and not stuff my face, and my approach worked: I won... two tickets to Six Flags... and the free block of cheese I just ate. I almost lost it twice but managed to keep everything down. I got passing comments for the rest of the day from strangers... things along the lines of "This guy likes cheese!" and such. My parents should be so proud.

1 comment:

Flushy McBucketpants said...

motherfucking cheese loving bitch! i'm guessing they assume that since you can eat a block of cheese and not barf, that you won't barf from riding on rollercoasters...