Monday, April 17, 2006

New Place

On Saturday I got the keys to the apartment I'm going to be living in. It's on the 7th floor, has a balcony, and I believe I was told that I may paint it. I haven't moved into it yet since we still have a couple weeks left at the place in Laurel, but I took a shower there this morning after going to the gym with Jeremy. I'm going to have to invest a lot of money (thank gov for tax returns) into kitchen appliances (microwave, blender, some cooking instruments), a television (maybe), a coffee table, and probably other odds and ends.

We're having a moving-out party on the 29th of April (about 2 weeks from now.) The house in Laurel will be empty other than the drinks, probably something to eat, and something to play music. Oh, and people; there will be people.

5 comments:

Flushy McBucketpants said...

Where abouts is the new place?

aducore said...

I don't know the address off hand, but it's somewhere
around here

I forgot to mention: there's a bike trail that goes to campus. This makes me happy.

Kayla said...

I hate moving soooooo much. But then again, I have way too much stuff than a normal person should.

Unknown said...

come on... moving is fun. You get to drive a big ass truck and use those pumps at the gass station that say "deeesal" or whatever it is that they say. And, since I'm renting the truck that we are all using to move, and theoretically only I can drive it, I can charge ducore for my services.

Anna said...

Damn, so I guess if Ben and I decide to move across the hall in our building that weekend we can't entice you to help us.