Thursday, December 16, 2004

Was that a date or a fig?

Nina and I got dinner and saw The Incredibles last night. I thought the movie was fairly good, and would recommend it to anybody who likes movies about superheros, computer graphics, or the thought of Samuel L. Jackson ice skating in form fitting spandex. I liked it for the superhero stuff. Now, I'm not much of a movie critic, nor am I down with the comic book superhero scene, so I'm pretty sure you shouldn't care that I liked the movie. Dinner at Duclaw was good, but the new beer they had was too bitter for me; Nina liked it, though. Man... I just realized that Nina is one letter off from Ninja. I should watch my back.

At the job I've been installing, and re-installing MySQL, php, apache, and java among a few other programs. The version of MySQL I'm running doesn't work with php out of the box, and the settings to make it work breaks phpmyadmin. I've managed to find a happy medium that supports everything, but I think the settings I came up with should be the defaults. Far be it from me to know if there's an easier way I somehow missed. That, and I've been burning CDs and DVDs. Fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

pound for pound, who would win a fight? Nina or Ninjas?

Kayla said...

I would have to agree with Ben's theory. Kayla Smith is a wussy, but Kayla J. Smith gets bills paid on time, can talk her way out of a 3rd speeding ticket, and also has telekinetic abilities.

Unknown said...

Need I mention, as further proof, the one, the only, Micheal J. Fox?

And, as final irrefutable proof to this theory: Homer J. Simpson