Wednesday, December 15, 2004

who wants gmail?

Gmail has given me six invitations to dole out. If any of you bastards want a email account like biggest_looser@gmail.com, let me know. If you're some random person reading my blog, and don't know me, chances are I won't give you an invitation (I'm a bastard like that) so don't waste both of our time posting and asking for one. That goes for you, too, Tim. Also, you probably shouldn't post your email address on this blog unless you want spam, so I don't really know how to go about all this. How 'bout you throw a brick with your email address on it through a window at my house. If more than 6 people ask me for an account, I'll come up with some crazy competition to decide who gets them, or just play favorites. That's all, move along.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

really, I'd like something like "sexiestbitchalive" or something to that extent; and really, I think that might give the kind of spam I'd like. ;P