Monday, August 08, 2005

no title, only kalkalash

I really don't know why I'm writing this, since most people who read my blog already know all this. Anyway, here goes.

Friday, at work, I presented what I've been working on for the past year or so. My boss wasn't happy with the capabilities of the framework I was developing under (not my fault) and I'm unhappy with the documentation on the framework. Either way, it wasn't a success, and when I go back to work I'm going to work hard to make this all right; my fault or not. The problem was that we weren't sure what this thing would do, and it took me a long time to figure it out and implement it using the tools provided by JPL (I went to CA for this thing.) I'm actually looking forward to this, since it means I'll be getting to do some fun programming. I almost regret taking this week off, but I need a break.

Friday night I went down to Ben and Annas to hang out. Nick (bens brother), Tim, and Parker were all there too. Anna and I went shopping for booze and food first, then ben and nick got back and we got food. Then Tim and Parker came, and we hung out in Ben and Annas appartment. Saturday was slow, from what I remember. I cleaned a lot, played a little piano (which I haven't done in a while). Then Crystal came over for her birthday with a few friends. Slow but enjoyable night. Today I went to the pool with Kevin, then went to see Wedding Crashers again, with Tim and Parker. Came home, cleaned up some, and now I'm writing this post.

Next weekend I'm going down to South Carolina with my brother, maybe sister, and probably this kid Chris whom I've known for about as long as I can remember. His parents and my parents are already down at the beach, and they've known eachother since college. They have a daughter Allison, who'se between me and my sister in age, but we're not sure she's coming, so we're not if my sister is coming either. We all used to go to the outer banks (N.C.) for 2 weeks every summer, but haven't in a few years. I like the beach.

This week I don't have much planned. I have to get my oil changed, and I'd like to read some more and play more piano. We'll see what happens.

Sorry this post sucks. I'll do better next time. promise.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey ducore, this has nothing to do with your post, but I'm sayin it anyway... If you are home today can you let the animals out of the guest room? or at least check to make sure they arent killing each other? thanks

aducore said...

I can pit one against the other in a blood feud, if that's what you mean.

Anonymous said...

Muahahahaha my screen name is kalkalasch!!!

We're best friends homie.

Anonymous said...

my screen name is kalkalasch!!

Anonymous said...

Woa and I'm a CP student this is nuts