Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm quitting

This relationship I had with *name removed* was too much, too fast, so I ended it. I probably wasn't going to do it for a while, since until today I was just a little worried, but we got into a discussion about it and it became evident, to me at least, that it wasn't good for me. I'm going to stop dating for a while, since I seem to have a nasty habit of hurting nice girls (which hasn't ever been the intention.) I should have known better than to get into a new relationship so shortly after the last one. I'm thinking that until I can figure out what I want in a relationship, it would be a good idea for me to not be in one. So yeah. If you see me in another relationship just come up and smack me. I have it coming.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Is this one of the situations where we can really hit you if you get in another relationship in the near future or one of those fake "Hit me if I start smoking again" things? You know how much I love to hit you; don't toy with my emotions.

aducore said...

This is real. Let's say that for one year, if I start dating a girl whom I haven't known for more than a month before we started dating, you are allowed one (1) free punch for every time the thought crosses your mind, so long as we are dating, and furthermore you are allowed ten (10) additional free punches if I break up with her.

Anonymous said...

You know we're just going to punch you anyway, even if you aren't dating anyone, right?

aducore said...

I don't like anonymous people saying they're going to punch me. Identify yourself.

Kayla said...

Once my ankle doesn't hurt, can I feel free to whapp you with my cast? I think the exchange rate should be maybe one cast whapp for 3 punches? And since I would probably get an unlimited amount of free punches since you know you are gonna luck into a hookup with a too hot for you girl before you should, I think this spells out a plethora of fun the next time I see you...

Flushy McBucketpants said...

Hey sorry, I was "anonymous." My bad. I'm going to call you about Utah.