Tuesday, May 11, 2004

No more classes, ever

Actually, I may be taking classes next year, too. I'm graduating this year, get that part straight, but the job I'm taking at the astronomy department lets me take two classes a semester without having to pay tuition. But I'm done taking classes for my undergraduate degree. What's even better, or worse depending on how you look at things, I slept through my first class, so my last day was even lighter than I expected. I got to sleep in, still got all my papers in, and have only studying left.

Oh, on another note, as you may or may not have noticed, my posts have been lame. I think so, even if you don't. My intention in starting this blog was to write bullshit philosophy. Because, you know, everybody would love to read that instead. Like anyone wants to read about my boring day-to-day events anyway. Yes, I am dull. But at least I am happy.

No comments: