Friday, June 11, 2004

Do Not Click On This Link!

I've included the following link which I would advise against following, http://xxx.lanl.gov/seek-and-destroy, because I find it funny. Apparently the people at LANL (Los Angeles National Labratory), who brought us the atomic bomb, don't like automated searches of their site, and any IP address that tries to access that url will be attacked by the LANL network. How, I'm not sure. And I don't want to find out.



Consider yourself warned... if you click on the link and something bad happens, don't blame me. I'm just the messenger.

1 comment:

aducore said...

I think they log your IP and attack it from some other system. Though, if you run linux, and have a nat box between you and the internet, I highly doubt you'd even notice the attack. But yeah, a webpage alone couldn't do anything bad, on a non MS system that is.