Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Where did everybody go?

The house I live in has changed substantially over the last week or so. First, Paul moved home for the summer, then Ben moved home for good. They had all better come back, often, those jerks. So now it's just the three of us. The house does not feel like it used to. Also, in a little over a week, Tim is going to France for a while. That leaves it as Karen and myself, too few people for such a large house. If anybody cool needs a place to live in College Park, MD (don't worry, you're cool), let one of us know, because with Ben moved out there is an open room that needs filling.



To go with the flow, I've fixed my pc and rearanged my room a little. I figure, if the house feels different but my room doesn't, my brain won't register as quickly the changes (yes, I am that dense.) So now my video card doesn't do that thing where bright or dark areas of the screen make the rows they're on brighter or darker than the rest, and my keyboard no longer has any cables coming out of it. It would be nice if my keyboard worked, though; I thought you could just cut the cables and make it 'wireless'. Finally, I moved my pc from the floor to my desk, so now I won't get back problems every time I feel like using linux instead of my iBook.

No comments: